Service Area: Portland Metropolitan Area, Columbia County, and Washington County.
Phone numbers: 503-369-7468 or 503-397-3191
Fees: My fees are based on a very open sliding scale and differ depending on situational needs. Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation and we’ll discuss what your specific fee might look like.
- Free consultation to discuss your birth hopes and get to know each other.
- Email and phone support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum stage.
- Two to three prenatal visits to discuss comfort measures, preparation, and answer questions you have.
- Assistance in preparing a Birth Plan.
- Attendance at one of your prenatal visits with your OB/midwife combined with one of our visits, should you desire for me to meet them in advance.
- On call availability for your birth from 38 to 42 weeks gestation, though I can usually be available earlier if complications arise.
- Emotional and physical comfort measures during your labor, along with support and limited breastfeeding assistance immediately after birth.
- If a cesarean birth becomes necessary and depending on the situation I can accompany you into the OR for continued support (Some Hospitals have restrictions).
- Postpartum visit to discuss your birth and answer newborn and breastfeeding questions.
I am CPR Certified.
Caring for babies and small children became my lifestyle for many years, being that I come from a large family. I have an Associate’s Degree as a Hearing Instrument Specialist, however I wanted to go on and be a part of the birthing health field. God gave me the desire to become a Labor Doula when I was a small child and I knew He would bless me with a career in the birthing profession. I finished my schooling as a Labor Doula in 2013 and have thoroughly loved caring for women before, during, and after labor. I am a devoted Christian and always pray for each birth I attend. Please contact me if you are interested in meeting for a free consultation.
"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world." - John 16:21