Service Area: Portland Metropolitan Area, Columbia County, and Washington County.
Phone numbers: 503-369-7468 or 503-397-3191
Services Provided: Free consultation to discuss your birth hopes and get to know each other.
- Email and phone support throughout your pregnancy and postpartum stage.
- One to two prenatal visit(s) to discuss comfort measures, preparation & your birth plan, and answer questions you have.
- Attendance at one of your prenatal visits with your OB/midwife combined with one of our visits, should you desire for me to meet them in advance.
- On call availability for your birth from 38 to 42 weeks gestation, though I can usually be available earlier if complications arise.
- Emotional and physical comfort measures during your labor, along with support and limited breastfeeding assistance immediately after birth.
- If a cesarean birth becomes necessary and depending on the situation I can accompany you into the OR for continued support.
- Postpartum visit to discuss your birth and answer newborn and breastfeeding questions.
- I am CPR Certified.
I am the middle child in a family of five and babysat my younger siblings, as well as many other children, growing up. Caring for babies and small children became my lifestyle for many years. God gave me the desire to become a Labor Doula when I was a small child and I knew He would bless me with a career in the birthing profession. I finished my schooling as a Labor Doula in 2013 and am currently in my Practicum for certification. I am a devoted Christian and always pray for each birth I attend. Please contact me if you are interested in meeting for a free consultation.